Sunday, August 27, 2006

Last Stop Africa

Here are two sites I mention for local chauvanistic reasons, wishing to give my friends and neighbours as much help as I can.

The first is a blog dedicated to Northampton band Last Stop Chinatown, and it's written by my friend Jan's partner Gary. Good photographs and high-energy prose are the features. You are likely to get infected by the author's enthusiasm for the band, so be warned.
www.laststopchinatown-fan2fan.blogspot.com

The second site is called Africa Abroad. It's owned and run by a Zimbabwean guy I met last night who goes by the name of Peaceful, and it's a kind of directory of cultural and religious events, organisations and meeting places outside that vast and diverse continent. A description that doesn't really do the site justice, but you get the idea.
Go to http://www.africaabroad.com

No comments: