Monday, September 24, 2007

FURTHER PUBLICATION NEWS

OUTSIDER WRITERS have just published an essay of mine called "Which One Of You Bastards Killed My Sexy Lamb?" It's an investigation of contemporary poetics in the Underground and what I and Ginsberg call "the Academies"~ which is to say, I think, the Establishment~ and it's already causing quite a stir. Got a fabulous email from writer Rob Zoschke expressing a contrary opinion: I'm seeking his permission now to publish it on THE BEATNIK.

But I'm not going to do what all chickenshit commentators do when something causes controversy and claim I only wrote it to stimulate debate. The essay really expresses what I think. Go and have a look, then come back and tell me I'm an idiot.

2 comments:

tom said...

printed it out and took it to work tonight
good article

Bruce Hodder said...

Thank you, Tom.