Saturday, April 21, 2007

Readers

Well, thanks for the response to my query about readers, all. I note great poets, great photographers and a master journalist among you, so I'm sincerely flattered.

In case you haven't visited the other site lately, there's a new poem of mine called "mid-life" up there today, and a review I wrote at the beginning of the week of tom splake's new dvd "a day in the life". I know a few of you out there are splake admirers or even literary friends already, but if you haven't seen the film you should (as the young folk say) "check it out". You can track it down by clicking on the link here to splake at the Vertin website, and asking tks or his co-conspirator Jikiwe for purchase details.

Also received in the mail lately--I now have the princely luxury of a letterbox, though my mailman (who is either a poet, a drunk, or a fool--or like me, all three at once) posts my letters through every door in the village--but anyway, also received are books by Cornwall's Paul Tristram, and "Crow Ink" by the wonderful Sharon Auberle. I'll be saying more about both in the next posting here.

2 comments:

J.D. Finch said...

Well you can add "an editor/publisher who has a new zine coming out this summer (see whirligigzine.com), that will include some Beat stuff" to your list of those who visit this blog. I've even got a poetry editor now: send stuff to jdfinch@whirligigzine.com.

I don't come here regularly, because neither do you. Seems a fair deal, right?

Bruce Hodder said...

Uh, okay...