Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Has It Really Been Three Weeks?

God, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted here! Doesn't time fly, as the great wits of England say, when you're enjoying yourself?

But I'm a whore really, all claims to personal integrity aside. I tend to devote my limited time to the MySpace site because it has more readers. Judging by the feedback I get here, I have a glorious total of about four! (There have been more, but for some reason snuffling around in my murky little bog of a mind doesn't hold the attention of most people for very long.)

SUFFOLK PUNCH is my baby, though. It was my first internet site and it's the only one that's been namechecked in a printed book, as far as I know ( tom splake's beautiful "Artists of the Keweenaw", which I'll review when I find it). So I think I owe this page more loyalty than I've shown it lately.

Expect posts imminently. And if you enjoy the page--or if you hate it, but feel inexplicably compelled to come back and read it anyway--let me know. I'm interested to know who's out there.

9 comments:

androla said...

i come here.

Anonymous said...

I'm here, Bruce, missed you...

tom said...

about time :)
yeah, I check in
pretty often

Anonymous said...

I check in every day ... it's been a long wait for an update.

Glad you liked PLANET ALI! and thanks for the great review at My Space.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bruce, don't sell yourself short. I love this site and, usually, it's my only way on keeping tabs on you. So come on, skip those fingers over the keyboard. The Grumpy Old Man in Scotland is waiting....
Martin

Ralph Murre said...

still here - impatiently shuffling about - too long since you've thrown us a few oats - never mind MySpace - we're hungry

Anonymous said...

still here Bruce

Anonymous said...

I'm still around too, Bruce..life's been really crazy lately so I've not been able to stop in as often as I like...I've even slacked off at my own blog as well...

Bruce Hodder said...

Well, I'm glad to know you're around. Email me, J...