Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I don't know if you make New Year's Resolutions on serious blogs. I don't know if this is a serious blog. I don't know what it is other than the occasional ramblings of a writer/editor in the Underground literary game. And today I have decided - possibly for the first time - on some Resolutions. So here we go.

1) I will complete (start) the second draft of my novel Penny's Farm.

2) I will write more poetry.

3) I will meditate every day.

4) I will lose some weight (I know, what a horrible cliche).

We will see, Bridget Jones style, how they are progressing, as the year unfolds. If, that is, the epilepsy doesn't throw my unexpectedly down my stairs and break my neck. Or I don't end up homeless. Ever the optimist, you see.

1 comment:

All This Trouble... said...

I must not be a resolver.

Hmmmmm. Now, that's quite the statement. Should I resolve to resolve?